How heavy is it?
One pack of Warmroom® weighs 1.3kgs.
How long will it take to deliver?
Your pack(s) of Warmroom® will be delivered within 14 working days. During holiday periods such as Christmas orders may take up to 21 working days.
How many panels are in a pack?
There are 6 x (500mm x 195mm) panels per Warmroom® pack that can be cut to fit radiators that are 1200mm x 600 mm or less.
Will I be refunded any return postage costs?
We’ll refund your return costs on items sold up to our standard delivery option cost, if:
- you received an incorrect item, or
- you received a damaged item, or
- you received a defective item.
What can I do to make Warmroom® more effective?
Keep the shiny surface clean by wiping or dusting it every month.
How long will the product work for (life expectancy)?
Indefinitely – the panel is permanently magnetic so it can be removed and reattached to another radiator should you move house and chose to take Warmroom® with you. The shiny side, when kept clean and shiny, will always prevent heat radiating to the wall due to its low emissivity.
What are the comparison between Warmroom® and radiator reflector panels?
- Prevents heat radiating to the wall – reducing heat loss through the wall by up to 60%
- No installation costs
- Can be fitted in seconds
- Cannot be seen when magnetized to the back of the radiator
- Unlikely to be disturbed by a child with its non-visibility
- Saves 19kgs of CO₂ per m² per year
Other Radiator Panel/rolls
- ‘Reflects’ heat off the wall
- Radiator needs taking off the wall to apply the panels (you may need to pay a plumber to do this) – Time consuming, fiddly, costly and messy
- Adhesive must be bought & applied to the panels, then adhered to the wall, permanently! This may make a mess of your décor
- Visible when attached to the wall behind the radiator
- High probability of disturbance by a child for panels that are visible
- Only saves 17kgs of CO₂ per m² per year
What size radiator do the panels cover?
Each pack of Warmroom® (containing 6 x panels) covers a 1200mm x 600 mm radiator. It can be cut to fit any sized radiator below 1200mm x 600mm.
What things should I consider before buying Warmroom®?
To get the best results, your walls should be un-insulated and the radiator should be on an external wall (most effective), however Warmroom® does work on all steel radiators on the inside of your home.
Does it work on an internal radiator?
Yes – Warmroom® prevents heat radiating to any wall, however, being fitted to an internal wall is less effective. Warmroom® is more effective on radiators situated on externally facing walls within a building.